This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the GCC project.
Re: [libgfortran] Actually use GCC_NO_EXECUTABLES
- From: Hans-Peter Nilsson <hp at bitrange dot com>
- To: Kelley Cook <kcook at gcc dot gnu dot org>
- Cc: GCC Patches <gcc-patches at gcc dot gnu dot org>, fortran at gcc dot gnu dot org
- Date: Fri, 5 Nov 2004 07:15:50 -0500 (EST)
- Subject: Re: [libgfortran] Actually use GCC_NO_EXECUTABLES
- References: <418AF925.firstname.lastname@example.org>
On Thu, 4 Nov 2004, Kelley Cook wrote:
> In libfortran's configure, GCC_NO_EXECUTABLES wasn't being picked up
> (due to a recently fixed aclocal oversight). Apparently nobody making a
> cross compiler with libgfortran noticed.
Well at least *I* did, but there's at least one more bug
stopping cross-compiled-libgfortran (reliance on absent stdint.h
for example, yes there's a PR) so I guess it was just case of
feeling overwhelmed on part of whoever tried. Thanks for fixing
PS. I'm lazy, too.