This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the GCC project.
Re: Java: [BC] Implement type assertion table
- From: Tom Tromey <tromey at redhat dot com>
- To: Bryce McKinlay <mckinlay at redhat dot com>
- Cc: java-patches at gcc dot gnu dot org, gcc-patches at gcc dot gnu dot org
- Date: 04 Nov 2004 19:15:25 -0700
- Subject: Re: Java: [BC] Implement type assertion table
- References: <418ABDEA.email@example.com>
- Reply-to: tromey at redhat dot com
Bryce> Index: link.cc
[ ... ]
Bryce> +_Jv_Linker::verify_type_assertions (jclass klass)
Everything in _Jv_Linker should be independent of the execution engine
(there's one bogus exception). That's why all the interpreter-related
code is in interpret.cc. So it seems a little weird to put this code
OTOH if we plan to support this field in Class independent of the
engine, then we might as well just inline the code into
Bryce> + if (assertion_code == 0)
Bryce> + // End of the table.
Bryce> + return;
Should probably use JV_ASSERT_END_OF_TABLE instead of "0" here.