This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the GCC project.
Re: Patch to remove trailing whitespace in manual
- From: Mike Stump <mrs at apple dot com>
- To: "Joseph S. Myers" <joseph at codesourcery dot com>
- Cc: gcc-patches at gcc dot gnu dot org
- Date: Thu, 4 Nov 2004 17:21:55 -0800
- Subject: Re: Patch to remove trailing whitespace in manual
- References: <Pine.LNX.firstname.lastname@example.org>
On Nov 4, 2004, at 4:53 PM, Joseph S. Myers wrote:
I've applied the following patch to remove trailing whitespace from
in gcc/doc. It passes "make info" and "make dvi".
Ah, but were the before and after output files the same? :-)
I double checked this, and it looks good.