This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the GCC project.
Re: [patch] builtins.c: Make some functions static.
- From: Richard Henderson <rth at redhat dot com>
- To: Kazu Hirata <kazu at cs dot umass dot edu>
- Cc: gcc-patches at gcc dot gnu dot org
- Date: Thu, 4 Nov 2004 14:25:46 -0800
- Subject: Re: [patch] builtins.c: Make some functions static.
- References: <firstname.lastname@example.org>
On Thu, Nov 04, 2004 at 12:42:13PM -0500, Kazu Hirata wrote:
> * builtins.c (expand_builtin_return_addr,
> expand_builtin_longjmp, expand_builtin_trap): Make them static.
> * expr.h: Remove the prototypes for expand_builtin_longjmp and
> * tree.h: Remove the prototype for expand_builtin_return_addr.