This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the GCC project.
Re: RFA: -frename-registers and COND_EXECs
- From: Richard Earnshaw <rearnsha at gcc dot gnu dot org>
- To: Richard Sandiford <rsandifo at redhat dot com>
- Cc: gcc-patches <gcc-patches at gcc dot gnu dot org>
- Date: Thu, 04 Nov 2004 13:43:15 +0000
- Subject: Re: RFA: -frename-registers and COND_EXECs
- Organization: GNU
- References: <email@example.com>
On Thu, 2004-11-04 at 13:26, Richard Sandiford wrote:
> Tested on arm-elf, no regressions. That probably isn't saying much now
> that -frename-registers is disabled by default, but the patch was also
> tested on an early 3.4 derivative in which -frename-registers was still
> enabled at -O3. OK to install?
> * regrename.c (scan_rtx): Treat the destinations of SETs and CLOBBERs
> as OP_INOUT if the instruction is predicated.
> * gcc.dg/20041103-1.c: New test.
This is PR 15342, please quote that when you commit.