This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the GCC project.
Re: RFA: -frename-registers and COND_EXECs
- From: Paolo Bonzini <bonzini at gnu dot org>
- To: Richard Sandiford <rsandifo at redhat dot com>
- Cc: GCC Patches <gcc-patches at gcc dot gnu dot org>
- Date: Thu, 04 Nov 2004 14:42:22 +0100
- Subject: Re: RFA: -frename-registers and COND_EXECs
- References: <firstname.lastname@example.org>
Tested on arm-elf, no regressions. That probably isn't saying much now
that -frename-registers is disabled by default, but the patch was also
tested on an early 3.4 derivative in which -frename-registers was still
enabled at -O3. OK to install?
Maybe now -frename-registers can be enabled again at -O3? x86_64 also
had problems with this optimization; it crashed while building v3.