This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the GCC project.
Re: [patch] passes.c: Remove a cut-n-paste error.
- From: Paolo Bonzini <bonzini at gnu dot org>
- To: Kazu Hirata <kazu at cs dot umass dot edu>
- Cc: gcc-patches at gcc dot gnu dot org
- Date: Thu, 04 Nov 2004 14:40:05 +0100
- Subject: Re: [patch] passes.c: Remove a cut-n-paste error.
- References: <firstname.lastname@example.org>
If you look at the patch, it's obvious that there is the same codeYou're right, when the second "if" is executed basic_block_info is set
and we skip everything.
repeated twice. I don't know the gory details about those functions
called within the "if" statement, but none of them seems to require
two iterations as far as I can tell from their function names.
Actually *both* copies should be spurious now, since now
rest_of_compilation is never called except from the pass manager.