This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the GCC project.
Re: New C (and now ObjC) parser, take 4
- From: Ziemowit Laski <zlaski at apple dot com>
- To: "Joseph S. Myers" <joseph at codesourcery dot com>
- Cc: gcc-patches at gcc dot gnu dot org
- Date: Wed, 3 Nov 2004 17:19:27 -0800
- Subject: Re: New C (and now ObjC) parser, take 4
- References: <Pine.LNX.firstname.lastname@example.org>
I've looked at the ObjC bits, and can't seem to find anything untoward,
so these are fine by me, provided that all the test cases still pass.
On 3 Nov 2004, at 15.18, Joseph S. Myers wrote:
Feedback from ObjC people
about whether both the comments describing the syntax and the code
implementing it accurately follow the syntax implemented in the
current parser would be welcome.