This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the GCC project.
Re: [PATCH] make -dynamiclib on darwin imply -shared-libgcc just like -shared on linux
- From: Geoffrey Keating <geoffk at geoffk dot org>
- To: Andrew Pinski <pinskia at physics dot uc dot edu>
- Cc: gcc-patches at gcc dot gnu dot org
- Date: 03 Nov 2004 13:42:47 -0800
- Subject: Re: [PATCH] make -dynamiclib on darwin imply -shared-libgcc just like -shared on linux
- References: <699217EE-2CF8-11D9-8250-000A95D692F4@physics.uc.edu>
Andrew Pinski <firstname.lastname@example.org> writes:
> This patch makes -dynamiclib on darwin imply -shared-libgcc
> just like -shared on linux. This is needed because otherwise
> we can and will get multiple defined symbols when linking
> together shared libraries.
> OK? Bootstrapped and tested on powerpc-darwin with no regressions.
This is OK.
> * config/darwin.h (REAL_LIBGCC_SPEC): Define.