This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the GCC project.
Re: [PATCH] Fix gcc.c-torture/execute/stdarg-2.c
- From: Jakub Jelinek <jakub at redhat dot com>
- To: Eric Botcazou <ebotcazou at libertysurf dot fr>
- Cc: gcc-patches at gcc dot gnu dot org
- Date: Wed, 3 Nov 2004 16:03:01 -0500
- Subject: Re: [PATCH] Fix gcc.c-torture/execute/stdarg-2.c
- References: <firstname.lastname@example.org>
- Reply-to: Jakub Jelinek <jakub at redhat dot com>
On Wed, Nov 03, 2004 at 09:56:30PM +0100, Eric Botcazou wrote:
> The testcase is miscompiled on the SPARC because of the following construct:
> foo_arg = va_arg (ap, int) + va_arg (ap, double);
> I think it is not valid ISO C because ap is modified twice without an
> intervening sequence point.
You're right, I'm sorry for that.