This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the GCC project.
Re: [patch] tree-phinodes.c: Speed up resize_phi_node.
- From: Diego Novillo <dnovillo at redhat dot com>
- To: Kazu Hirata <kazu at cs dot umass dot edu>
- Cc: "gcc-patches at gcc dot gnu dot org" <gcc-patches at gcc dot gnu dot org>
- Date: Wed, 03 Nov 2004 10:37:55 -0500
- Subject: Re: [patch] tree-phinodes.c: Speed up resize_phi_node.
- Organization: Red Hat Canada
- References: <email@example.com>
On Wed, 2004-11-03 at 00:29, Kazu Hirata wrote:
> * tree-phinodes.c (resize_phi_node): Copy only a portion of
> the PHI node currently in use.
OK with a comment above the computation of OLD_SIZE explaining why the
shortcut is safe.