This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the GCC project.
Re: [PATCH] Regression in SPEC
- From: Daniel Berlin <dberlin at dberlin dot org>
- To: Sebastian Pop <sebastian dot pop at cri dot ensmp dot fr>
- Cc: Ira Rosen <IRAR at il dot ibm dot com>, gcc-patches at gcc dot gnu dot org, pop at cri dot ensmp dot fr, Dorit Naishlos <DORIT at il dot ibm dot com>
- Date: Wed, 3 Nov 2004 09:32:37 -0500 (EST)
- Subject: Re: [PATCH] Regression in SPEC
- References: <OF90B0D2B0.849DCDF9-ONC2256F41.0026E3E0-C2256F41.002937AC@il.ibm.com><20041103121709.GB4695@cri.ensmp.fr>
You should probably commit this as obviously correct if you haven't
The problem comes from the fact that the computation of the gcd
doesn't stop, and has nothing to do with the memory allocation.
Here is a patch that solves the problem:
* tree.c (tree_fold_gcd): Use FLOOR_MOD_EXPR instead of