This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the GCC project.
Re: [ssaupdate] SSA form updating rewrite
- From: Daniel Berlin <dberlin at dberlin dot org>
- To: Zdenek Dvorak <rakdver at atrey dot karlin dot mff dot cuni dot cz>
- Cc: gcc-patches at gcc dot gnu dot org
- Date: Wed, 3 Nov 2004 08:55:09 -0500 (EST)
- Subject: Re: [ssaupdate] SSA form updating rewrite
- References: <20041103122440.GA13373@atrey.karlin.mff.cuni.cz>
* Makefile.in (tree-update-ssa.o): Add.
* lambda-code.c (perfect_nestify): Do not call mark_for_rewrite
This was done to avoid the phi result name being released as we redirect
an edge and then move phi nodes from one block to another (if you mark
them for rewrite, it won't release the name), as the comment says.
I don't see anything i nwhat you've done that would change this being