This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the GCC project.
Re: Fix for g++.dg/rtti/tinfo1.C
- From: Andrew Pinski <pinskia at physics dot uc dot edu>
- To: Nathan Sidwell <nathan at codesourcery dot com>
- Cc: gcc-patches at gcc dot gnu dot org, Ben Elliston <bje at au1 dot ibm dot com>
- Date: Wed, 3 Nov 2004 08:40:34 -0500
- Subject: Re: Fix for g++.dg/rtti/tinfo1.C
- References: <firstname.lastname@example.org> <418891AC.email@example.com>
On Nov 3, 2004, at 3:07 AM, Nathan Sidwell wrote:
Ben Elliston wrote:
Upon closer inspection, this test seems to pass now.
Okay for mainline?
2004-11-03 Ben Elliston <firstname.lastname@example.org>
* g++.dg/rtti/tinfo1.C: Remove xfails.
Andrew xfailed this. Can he comment? Perhaps it needs arch specific
The reason why it was xfailed was because I had to revert the patch
which fixed it but a different patch fixed it later on which did not
cause the regressions I was seeing on powerpc-darwin.