This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the GCC project.
Re: [PATCH] Fix PR c/18282 - 3.4.3 regression from 3.4.2, 3.3.x and4.0
- From: Mark Mitchell <mark at codesourcery dot com>
- To: Jakub Jelinek <jakub at redhat dot com>
- Cc: Richard Henderson <rth at redhat dot com>, gcc-patches at gcc dot gnu dot org, jvdias at redhat dot com
- Date: Tue, 02 Nov 2004 14:16:29 -0800
- Subject: Re: [PATCH] Fix PR c/18282 - 3.4.3 regression from 3.4.2, 3.3.x and4.0
- Organization: CodeSourcery, LLC
- References: <20041102220658.GB10340@devserv.devel.redhat.com>
Jakub Jelinek wrote:
PR c/17384 patch broke code used e.g. by DHCP - using
mode attribute (with integral mode) on enums.
The following patch just makes that accepted, doesn't try to change what
GCC used to do in such cases with enum's type (unlike GCC 4.0 which
deals with TYPE_PRECISION etc.).
Is this ok for 3.4.3 if bootstrap/regtesting succeeds?