This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the GCC project.
[RFA:] gdbinit.in: macros for dumping BB and bitmap.
- From: Hans-Peter Nilsson <hp at bitrange dot com>
- To: gcc-patches at gcc dot gnu dot org
- Date: Sun, 31 Oct 2004 20:28:47 -0500 (EST)
- Subject: [RFA:] gdbinit.in: macros for dumping BB and bitmap.
These were of help when investigating PR rtl-optimization/17933
and I remember I did something similar to pbb at an earlier
* gdbinit.in (pbb, pbm): New macros.
RCS file: /mnt/auto/localgcccvs/gcc/gcc/gdbinit.in,v
retrieving revision 1.8
diff -u -p -r1.8 gdbinit.in
--- gdbinit.in 2 Aug 2004 19:36:57 -0000 1.8
+++ gdbinit.in 31 Oct 2004 00:56:59 -0000
@@ -113,6 +113,22 @@ In cc1plus, print the current binding st
including the global binding level.
+set dump_bb ($, stderr, 0)
+Dump the basic block that is in $, including rtx.
+set bitmap_print (stderr, $, "", "\n")
+Dump the bitmap that is in $ as a comma-separated list of numbers.
# Put breakpoints at exit and fancy_abort in case abort is mapped
# to either fprintf/exit or fancy_abort.