This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the GCC project.
Re: [RFA:] Fix PR rtl-optimization/17933: parallel set destinationsunhandled by dead_or_set_regno_p.
- From: Hans-Peter Nilsson <hp at bitrange dot com>
- To: gcc-patches at gcc dot gnu dot org
- Date: Sun, 31 Oct 2004 20:04:55 -0500 (EST)
- Subject: Re: [RFA:] Fix PR rtl-optimization/17933: parallel set destinationsunhandled by dead_or_set_regno_p.
- References: <Pine.BSF.firstname.lastname@example.org>
On Sun, 31 Oct 2004, Hans-Peter Nilsson wrote:
> The PR is for hppa64-hp-hpux11.11, which I do
> not have access to. I need access to one, or have someone else to
> bootstrap and make check there. (Unfortunately I see no such system among
> Hewlett-Packard's testdrive systems; their installed gcc-3.4.2 on
> hppa2.0w-hp-hpux11.11 does not expose the bug.)
Hmm, who could be the "zack" in the "Configured with:" output? ;-)