This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the GCC project.
Re: un-xfail 12658_thread-1.cc on non-linux platforms
- From: Eric Botcazou <ebotcazou at libertysurf dot fr>
- To: gkeating at apple dot com (Geoffrey Keating)
- Cc: gcc-patches at gcc dot gnu dot org,libstdc++ at gcc dot gnu dot org
- Date: Sat, 30 Oct 2004 07:55:50 +0200
- Subject: Re: un-xfail 12658_thread-1.cc on non-linux platforms
- References: <20041030005331.3C5251D24901@geoffk5.apple.com>
> As far as I can tell from the mailing list, this was xfailed because
> of a linux libc bug, and it passes on Darwin for me.
On Solaris too. The world is not yet Linux-only...