This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the GCC project.
Re: [PATCH]: Fix regressions caused by my patch
- From: Eric Botcazou <ebotcazou at libertysurf dot fr>
- To: gcc-patches at gcc dot gnu dot org
- Cc: Daniel Berlin <dberlin at dberlin dot org>,dnovillo at redhat dot com
- Date: Fri, 29 Oct 2004 14:05:24 +0200
- Subject: Re: [PATCH]: Fix regressions caused by my patch
- References: <Pine.LNX.email@example.com>
> I have no ability to test sparc64-linux or Ada, unfortnuately, but i'm happy
> to work with people on those languages/platforms if this patch isn't enough
> to fix it.
Bootstrap successfully completed on:
with various levels of checking and Ada enabled on x86 and SPARC 32-bit.
I guess you more or less got them. :-)
Thanks for quickly tackling the problem.