This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the GCC project.
Re: Fix compiler build on non-Unix98 systems
- From: Eric Botcazou <ebotcazou at libertysurf dot fr>
- To: Geoffrey Keating <geoffk at geoffk dot org>
- Cc: gcc-patches at gcc dot gnu dot org,Jason Merrill <jason at redhat dot com>
- Date: Fri, 29 Oct 2004 08:01:38 +0200
- Subject: Re: Fix compiler build on non-Unix98 systems
- References: <email@example.com> <firstname.lastname@example.org> <email@example.com>
> This is OK.
> I'm a bit concerned that SUS doesn't say that PTHREAD_MUTEX_RECURSIVE
> has to be a preprocessor macro (it might be an enum). If there's a
> system with that property, we'll need to back this patch out and go
> for an autoconf test.
Agreed, I'm already warming up my fingers. :-)