This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the GCC project.
Re: [patch] tree-phinodes.c: Speed up PHI node allocation/resizing.
- From: Richard Henderson <rth at redhat dot com>
- To: Kazu Hirata <kazu at cs dot umass dot edu>
- Cc: gcc-patches at gcc dot gnu dot org
- Date: Thu, 28 Oct 2004 21:53:38 -0700
- Subject: Re: [patch] tree-phinodes.c: Speed up PHI node allocation/resizing.
- References: <email@example.com>
On Thu, Oct 28, 2004 at 09:52:51PM -0400, Kazu Hirata wrote:
> * tree-phinodes.c (make_phi_node, resize_phi_node): Don't zero
> the whole PHI node.
> * tree.h (tree_phi_node): Tell the garbage collector to chase
> num_args arguments.