This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the GCC project.
Re: [RFT] Support visibility* tests on darwin
- From: Geoffrey Keating <geoffk at geoffk dot org>
- To: Andrew Pinski <pinskia at physics dot uc dot edu>
- Cc: gcc-patches at gcc dot gnu dot org
- Date: 28 Oct 2004 16:29:14 -0700
- Subject: Re: [RFT] Support visibility* tests on darwin
- References: <117BBAA3-2882-11D9-9310-000A95D692F4@physics.uc.edu>
Andrew Pinski <firstname.lastname@example.org> writes:
> This adds support to the testsuite for the visibility* tests on darwin.
> I would like someone to test this on an elf target to make sure that I
> did not make a mistake when moving the scan part for elf to a different
> proc. The reason why I changed the testcases is because darwin uses
> a different pattern to check for hidden visibility. The C++ testsuite
> was already changed to use scan-hidden/scan-not-hidden.
> After this gets tested on an elf target. OK?
Excellent! I tried doing this and discovered that they all failed
because they were looking for .hidden. Thank you!
This is OK.
> * gcc.dg/visibility-[1-9a].c: Change to use scan-hidden instead of
> * lib/scanasm.exp (hidden-scan-for): New proc.
> (scan-hidden): Use hidden-scan-for instead of constructing the scan
> (scan-not-hidden): Likewise.
> * lib/target-supports.exp (check_visibility_available): mach-o is
> support too.