This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the GCC project.
Re: Don't run PRE at -Os
- From: Andrew Pinski <pinskia at physics dot uc dot edu>
- To: Diego Novillo <dnovillo at redhat dot com>
- Cc: "gcc-patches at gcc dot gnu dot org" <gcc-patches at gcc dot gnu dot org>
- Date: Thu, 28 Oct 2004 14:37:13 -0400
- Subject: Re: Don't run PRE at -Os
- References: <firstname.lastname@example.org>
On Oct 28, 2004, at 2:23 PM, Diego Novillo wrote:
PRE tends to generate bigger code at -Os. There's a PR associated with
this that was mentioned today on IRC. I don't recall which was it,
It was PR 17549.