This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the GCC project.
Re: [patch] tree-ssa-dce.c: Don't let an explicit GOTO_EXPR slipthrough.
- From: Andrew MacLeod <amacleod at redhat dot com>
- To: Kazu Hirata <kazu at cs dot umass dot edu>
- Cc: gcc-patches <gcc-patches at gcc dot gnu dot org>
- Date: Thu, 28 Oct 2004 14:25:19 -0400
- Subject: Re: [patch] tree-ssa-dce.c: Don't let an explicit GOTO_EXPR slipthrough.
- References: <email@example.com>
On Wed, 2004-10-27 at 00:42, Kazu Hirata wrote:
> Attached is a patch to teach DCE not to let an explicit GOTO_EXPR slip
> All of simple GOTO_EXPRs are represented implicitly. If we have an
> "if" statement checking for a simple GOTO_EXPR, we might as well turn
> that into gcc_assert.
What do we do with a GOTO to an external label? I thought we had to keep
them around for that.