This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the GCC project.
Re: fix 18163, finally
- From: Aldy Hernandez <aldyh at redhat dot com>
- To: Richard Henderson <rth at redhat dot com>
- Cc: gcc-patches at gcc dot gnu dot org
- Date: 28 Oct 2004 08:12:29 -0400
- Subject: Re: fix 18163, finally
- References: <20041028035523.GA20503@redhat.com>
>>>>> "Richard" == Richard Henderson <email@example.com> writes:
> Nth version. I had also noticed that complex float test cases were
> failing on Alpha, and the last version of the patch that I posted
> didn't fix it. This does. It should also fix the ia64 problem that
> Andreas reported, but that I could not reproduce.
Committed to 3.4-e500 branch as well.