This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the GCC project.
Re: [Committed] Fix a simple diagnostic problem in C++ parser
- From: "Joseph S. Myers" <jsm at polyomino dot org dot uk>
- To: Andrew Pinski <pinskia at physics dot uc dot edu>
- Cc: GCC Patches <gcc-patches at gcc dot gnu dot org>
- Date: Thu, 28 Oct 2004 10:22:10 +0000 (UTC)
- Subject: Re: [Committed] Fix a simple diagnostic problem in C++ parser
- References: <5D288D1E-2887-11D9-9310-000A95D692F4@physics.uc.edu>
On Wed, 27 Oct 2004, Andrew Pinski wrote:
> We had a misplaced q instead of the correct %qE, we had q%E which caused
> a q to show up instead of being quoted. I committed this as obvious.
This seems to be one of the residual issues left from the quoting changes
I listed in <http://gcc.gnu.org/ml/gcc-patches/2004-10/msg00875.html>.
Joseph S. Myers http://www.srcf.ucam.org/~jsm28/gcc/
firstname.lastname@example.org (personal mail)
email@example.com (CodeSourcery mail)
firstname.lastname@example.org (Bugzilla assignments and CCs)