This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the GCC project.
Re: fix typo in last regression tester script change
- From: Mike Stump <mrs at apple dot com>
- To: Geoffrey Keating <gkeating at apple dot com>
- Cc: gcc-patches at gcc dot gnu dot org
- Date: Wed, 27 Oct 2004 15:09:55 -0700
- Subject: Re: fix typo in last regression tester script change
- References: <20041027181922.ADDB21C15E5A@geoffk5.apple.com>
On Oct 27, 2004, at 11:19 AM, Geoffrey Keating wrote:
A strange inconsistency.
Still not tested at all. I should really try to work out how to test
Personally, I like `find . -name \*.sum`
:-) I suspect it is a super set, and trivially picks up new testsuite
results, like Objective-C++, when it goes in.