This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the GCC project.
Re: dbxout.c overhaul, finally done
- From: Richard Henderson <rth at redhat dot com>
- To: Zack Weinberg <zack at codesourcery dot com>
- Cc: gcc-patches at gcc dot gnu dot org
- Date: Wed, 27 Oct 2004 13:19:44 -0700
- Subject: Re: dbxout.c overhaul, finally done
- References: <firstname.lastname@example.org>
On Tue, Oct 26, 2004 at 06:29:09PM -0700, Zack Weinberg wrote:
> It is worth pointing out that if we got rid of mips-tfile, a
> nontrivial amount of gunk in the Alpha and MIPS back ends would be
> removable ...
Unfortunately, there's no other good way of generating debug
information for alpha-osf.