This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the GCC project.
Re: [Bug other/17991] [4.0 Regression] Two-process fixincludes broken:pz_mn_name_pat undefined
- From: Bruce Korb <bkorb at veritas dot com>
- To: "Aaron W. LaFramboise" <aaronavay62 at aaronwl dot com>, GCC-patches <gcc-patches at gcc dot gnu dot org>
- Date: Wed, 27 Oct 2004 11:42:27 -0700
- Subject: Re: [Bug other/17991] [4.0 Regression] Two-process fixincludes broken:pz_mn_name_pat undefined
- References: <email@example.com> <firstname.lastname@example.org> <417FEAF3.email@example.com>
- Reply-to: bkorb at veritas dot com
"Aaron W. LaFramboise" wrote:
> I also need you to approve nearly a very tiny patch
> <http://gcc.gnu.org/ml/gcc-patches/2004-10/msg01618.html>, which fixes
> <http://gcc.gnu.org/bugzilla/show_bug.cgi?id=17832>. Would you mind
> taking a look?
"It looks obvious to me." After all, if you're constrained to 12 character
(8.3) file names, you don't want to create files with secondary extensions.
Please, fix. Thanks - Bruce