This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the GCC project.
Re: [cft] emit_group_load/store fallout
- From: Andrew Pinski <pinskia at physics dot uc dot edu>
- To: Richard Henderson <rth at redhat dot com>
- Cc: gcc-patches at gcc dot gnu dot org, Aldy Hernandez <aldyh at redhat dot com>, pinskia at gcc dot gnu dot org
- Date: Wed, 27 Oct 2004 13:30:05 -0400
- Subject: Re: [cft] emit_group_load/store fallout
- References: <20041027171819.GA12254@redhat.com>
On Oct 27, 2004, at 1:18 PM, Richard Henderson wrote:
From the ppc test case in 18163, it looks like things worked
before in the cases of a memory destination. Which is fine
because we pretty much can do anything we want frobbing the
mode of memory -- unlike with registers.
Yes this fixes the problem.