This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the GCC project.
Re: patch ping: cleanup of gcc.dg/vect tests
- From: Aldy Hernandez <aldyh at redhat dot com>
- To: Janis Johnson <janis187 at us dot ibm dot com>
- Cc: gcc-patches at gcc dot gnu dot org
- Date: Tue, 26 Oct 2004 19:16:06 -0400
- Subject: Re: patch ping: cleanup of gcc.dg/vect tests
- References: <20041026225413.GA7114@us.ibm.com>
On Tue, Oct 26, 2004 at 03:54:13PM -0700, Janis Johnson wrote:
> Last week I submitted this patch by me and Aldy:
> which cleans up the way the gcc.dg/vect tests are run so that tests
> are not executed if the target family supports vector instructions
> but the test system does not have vector hardware support.
> At Aldy's suggestion, I'll buy a beer for the approver next time we're
> in the same town.
+1 beer. Make that two now.