This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the GCC project.
patch ping: cleanup of gcc.dg/vect tests
- From: Janis Johnson <janis187 at us dot ibm dot com>
- To: gcc-patches at gcc dot gnu dot org
- Cc: aldyh at redhat dot com
- Date: Tue, 26 Oct 2004 15:54:13 -0700
- Subject: patch ping: cleanup of gcc.dg/vect tests
Last week I submitted this patch by me and Aldy:
which cleans up the way the gcc.dg/vect tests are run so that tests
are not executed if the target family supports vector instructions
but the test system does not have vector hardware support.
At Aldy's suggestion, I'll buy a beer for the approver next time we're
in the same town.