This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the GCC project.
Re: [PATCH] libffi on XScale (BE)
- From: Tom Tromey <tromey at redhat dot com>
- To: Quaritsch Markus <quam at qwws dot net>
- Cc: gcc-patches at gcc dot gnu dot org, java-patches at gcc dot gnu dot org
- Date: 26 Oct 2004 09:30:51 -0600
- Subject: Re: [PATCH] libffi on XScale (BE)
- References: <email@example.com>
- Reply-to: tromey at redhat dot com
>>>>> ">" == Quaritsch Markus <firstname.lastname@example.org> writes:
>> We've discovered a bug in the ffi-library on XScale (BE). When running the
>> testcase 'return_ll.c' in testsuite/libffi.call it aborts on line 35. The
>> problem is related to 64bit returnvalues which are not handled correctly.
>> The attached patch (for src/arm/sysv.S) fixes this issue by
>> obtaining the correct value for the returntype and the correct
>> address for the returnvalue.
Did this ever get reviewed?