This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the GCC project.
Re: PATCH [fsf-mainline] make andsi3_internal8 pattern set CR (ppc64)
- From: Alan Modra <amodra at bigpond dot net dot au>
- To: Fariborz Jahanian <fjahanian at apple dot com>
- Cc: GCC Patches <gcc-patches at gcc dot gnu dot org>
- Date: Tue, 26 Oct 2004 23:44:51 +0930
- Subject: Re: PATCH [fsf-mainline] make andsi3_internal8 pattern set CR (ppc64)
- References: <CC47AC98-26B1-11D9-A2F8-000A95BA54A6@apple.com>
On Mon, Oct 25, 2004 at 11:15:06AM -0700, Fariborz Jahanian wrote:
> When andsi3_internal8 splitter is used, CR is not set correctly.
Indeed. EQ is right but LT and GT might be wrong.
> * config/rs6000/rs6000.md (andsi3_internal8): Set CR when
> into rotlsi3.
I think your patch is correct, but you should also remove the existing
set of CC in the first parallel.
IBM OzLabs - Linux Technology Centre