This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the GCC project.
Re: [PATCH] boehm gc support for CRIS
- From: Ranjit Mathew <rmathew at gmail dot com>
- To: Simon Posnjak <simon dot posnjak at siol dot net>
- Cc: GCC Patches <gcc-patches at gcc dot gnu dot org>, Hans dot Boehm at hp dot com, green at redhat dot com, GCJ Patches <java-patches at gcc dot gnu dot org>
- Date: Tue, 26 Oct 2004 17:23:29 +0530
- Subject: Re: [PATCH] boehm gc support for CRIS
- References: <firstname.lastname@example.org>
Simon Posnjak wrote:
> Hi all,
> This patch adds support for CRIS platform to Boehm GC.
This is with reference to your patches to support
CRIS for Boehm GC and libffi:
Since both Boehm GC and libffi are used primarily by
Java within GCC, IMHO you should CC
email@example.com too for these patches.
For Boehm GC, it'd be nice to synchronise with upstream
too and hence you should CC Hans Boehm too.
AFAICT, Anthony Green is the maintainer for libffi, so
probably he should be CC-ed too.
(I've CC-ed all of the above on this mail.)
I ask this of you (and others reading this list) as
gcc-patches is a very high volume list and it is
easy to miss out on such things.
Ranjit Mathew Email: rmathew AT gmail DOT com
Bangalore, INDIA. Web: http://ranjitmathew.tripod.com/