This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the GCC project.
Re: [tree-profiling-branch PATCH] Function cloning + IPCP extension
- From: Steven Bosscher <stevenb at suse dot de>
- To: Razya Ladelsky <RAZYA at il dot ibm dot com>, gcc-patches at gcc dot gnu dot org
- Cc: hubicka at ucw dot cz, Mircea Namolaru <NAMOLARU at il dot ibm dot com>, Ayal Zaks <ZAKS at il dot ibm dot com>, Revital Eres <ERES at il dot ibm dot com>
- Date: Mon, 25 Oct 2004 17:12:29 +0200
- Subject: Re: [tree-profiling-branch PATCH] Function cloning + IPCP extension
- Organization: SUSE Labs
- References: <OFA5E7B090.E94D30A6-ONC2256F38.004FDEC8-C2256F38.005032DC@il.ibm.com>
On Monday 25 October 2004 16:39, Razya Ladelsky wrote:
> Following our message
> we attach the patch including several fixes and improvements.
> We added a new directory testsuite/gcc.dg/ipa for ipa testcases
> (ipa-1.c, ipa-2.c) and also new scancgraph.exp in testsuite/lib/
> to scan the cgraph dump file, which is (temporarily) the ipa dump file.
This clashes very badly with my effort to put the CFG inliner
in. I'm almost at the point where we've addressed all the
problems for that and I expect to be able to commit it before
Until this time I'd really like to not have this patch in
because I would have to update all your work too.