This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the GCC project.
Re: fix va-arg-22 and 931104-12 on powerpc-darwin
- From: Andreas Tobler <toa at pop dot agri dot ch>
- To: geoffk at geoffk dot org
- Cc: gcc-patches at gcc dot gnu dot org
- Date: Mon, 25 Oct 2004 10:20:37 +0200
- Subject: Re: fix va-arg-22 and 931104-12 on powerpc-darwin
- References: <20041025020103.A33FD34360A@greed.local>
Geoffrey Keating wrote:
The varargs routines were doing the right thing, and the right value
was on the stack, but the wrong value was in register.
This does change the ABI on Darwin! (It changes it back to what GCC
3.3 used to do.)
Thanks, I can confirm that libffi is down to zero failures.