This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the GCC project.
[committed] Remove unused variable from mips.c
- From: "Billinghurst, David \(CALCRTS\)" <david dot billinghurst at comalco dot riotinto dot com dot au>
- To: <gcc-patches at gcc dot gnu dot org>
- Date: Mon, 25 Oct 2004 16:10:32 +1000
- Subject: [committed] Remove unused variable from mips.c
Bootstrap failed due to unused variable warning. Committed as obvious.
2004-10-25 David Billinghurst <David.Billinghurst@riotinto.com
* config/mips/mips.c(mips_output_filename): Remove unused
RCS file: /cvs/gcc/gcc/gcc/config/mips/mips.c,v
retrieving revision 1.473
diff -u -r1.473 mips.c
--- mips.c 21 Oct 2004 00:53:37 -0000 1.473
+++ mips.c 25 Oct 2004 06:05:09 -0000
@@ -5058,7 +5058,6 @@
mips_output_filename (FILE *stream, const char *name)
- char ltext_label_name;
/* If we are emitting DWARF-2, let dwarf2out handle the ".file"
This e-mail and any attachments are private and confidential and may contain privileged information. If you are not an authorised recipient, the copying or distribution of this e-mail and any attachments is prohibited and you must not read, print or act in reliance on this e-mail or attachments.
This notice should not be removed.