This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the GCC project.
fix typo in cfgcleanup.c
- From: "Ben Elliston" <bje at au1 dot ibm dot com>
- To: gcc-patches at gcc dot gnu dot org
- Date: 25 Oct 2004 10:25:29 +1000
- Subject: fix typo in cfgcleanup.c
Committed as obvious.
I checked to make sure that no test cases look for this output.
2004-10-23 Ben Elliston <email@example.com>
* cfgcleanup.c (outgoing_edges_match): Fix typo in dump output.
RCS file: /home/bje/gcc-cvs/gcc/gcc/cfgcleanup.c,v
retrieving revision 1.133
diff -u -p -r1.133 cfgcleanup.c
--- cfgcleanup.c 18 Oct 2004 15:11:25 -0000 1.133
+++ cfgcleanup.c 25 Oct 2004 00:20:42 -0000
@@ -1335,7 +1335,7 @@ outgoing_edges_match (int mode, basic_bl
- "Outcomes of branch in bb %i and %i differs to much (%i %i)\n",
+ "Outcomes of branch in bb %i and %i differs too much (%i %i)\n",
bb1->index, bb2->index, b1->probability, prob2);