This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the GCC project.
Re: [patch] stmt.c: Speed/clean up expand_case.
- From: Roger Sayle <roger at eyesopen dot com>
- To: Kazu Hirata <kazu at cs dot umass dot edu>
- Cc: gcc-patches at gcc dot gnu dot org
- Date: Sat, 23 Oct 2004 17:29:47 -0600 (MDT)
- Subject: Re: [patch] stmt.c: Speed/clean up expand_case.
On Sat, 23 Oct 2004, Kazu Hirata wrote:
> 2004-10-23 Kazu Hirata <email@example.com>
> * stmt.c (expand_case): Handle the default label outside of
> the for loop. Remove code to handle a missing default label.
This clean-up is OK for mainline.