This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the GCC project.
Re: [PATCH/RFA] libffi: A SH fixup and a new testcase
- From: Anthony Green <green at redhat dot com>
- To: kaz Kojima <kkojima at rr dot iij4u dot or dot jp>
- Cc: gcc-patches at gcc dot gnu dot org, java-patches at gcc dot gnu dot org, andreast at gcc dot gnu dot org
- Date: Wed, 20 Oct 2004 21:15:01 -0700
- Subject: Re: [PATCH/RFA] libffi: A SH fixup and a new testcase
- Organization: Red Hat, Inc.
- References: <firstname.lastname@example.org>
On Wed, 2004-10-20 at 17:33, Kaz Kojima wrote:
> === libffi Summary ===
> # of expected passes 216
> # of unsupported tests 2
> I've checked that the new test passes also on i686-pc-linux-gnu.
> OK for mainline?
This is great - thanks Kaz!
Anthony Green <email@example.com>
Red Hat, Inc.