This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the GCC project.
Re: [C++ PATCH] Avoid some token copying
- From: Zack Weinberg <zack at codesourcery dot com>
- To: Nathan Sidwell <nathan at codesourcery dot com>
- Cc: GCC Patches <gcc-patches at gcc dot gnu dot org>, Mark Mitchell <mark at codesourcery dot com>
- Date: Wed, 20 Oct 2004 01:17:06 -0700
- Subject: Re: [C++ PATCH] Avoid some token copying
- References: <417613FD.firstname.lastname@example.org>
Nathan Sidwell <email@example.com> writes:
> This patch changes the token saving mechanism for inline member functions
> and the like.
> * parser.c (cp_parser_class_head): Remove unused variable.
Uh, while this patch is clearly a good patch, I don't think it's the
patch you meant to post.