This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the GCC project.
Re: Fix for failing gcc.c-torture/execute/stdarg-2.c test
- From: Andrew Pinski <pinskia at physics dot uc dot edu>
- To: "Ben Elliston" <bje at au1 dot ibm dot com>
- Cc: Ulrich Weigand <weigand at i1 dot informatik dot uni-erlangen dot de>, gcc-patches at gcc dot gnu dot org
- Date: Wed, 20 Oct 2004 00:24:12 -0400
- Subject: Re: Fix for failing gcc.c-torture/execute/stdarg-2.c test
- References: <firstname.lastname@example.org>
On Oct 20, 2004, at 12:13 AM, Ben Elliston wrote:
The following patch, mimicked from Ulrich Weigand's patch , adapts
some backend code to using build_va_arg_indirect_ref(). Tested with a
powerpc-linux bootstrap and make check. The change corrects the
failing gcc.c-torture/execute/stdarg-2.c test.
When I say that I mimicked Ulrich's patch, I must admit that I don't
completely understand the change, so please scruitinise my patch
2004-10-20 Ben Elliston <email@example.com>
(rs6000_va_start): Use build_va_arg_indirect_ref.
This looks correct to me (but note I cannot approve it).
Please close the related bug to this problem, PR 17716 when
you apply the patch after getting approved.