This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the GCC project.
Re: .machine for Darwin, new cctools required
- From: Kelley Cook <kcook at gcc dot gnu dot org>
- To: Stan Shebs <shebs at apple dot com>
- Cc: Geoffrey Keating <gkeating at apple dot com>, gcc-patches at gcc dot gnu dot org
- Date: Tue, 19 Oct 2004 11:41:18 -0700 (PDT)
- Subject: Re: .machine for Darwin, new cctools required
- Reply-to: kcook at gcc dot gnu dot org
--- Stan Shebs <email@example.com> wrote:
> Yes, thanks! The error could be made a little more helpful by adding
> ", such as cctools-528 or later" (so phrased in case the already
> submitted Mach-O support for gas goes in, and resulting in a chance
> that a non-cctools assembler might be installed).
The patch was checked in last night; feel free to modify the wording as
you see fit.