This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the GCC project.
Re: Fix a tcb crash and a potential bug on mainline
- From: Andrew Pinski <pinskia at physics dot uc dot edu>
- To: Steven Bosscher <stevenb at suse dot de>
- Cc: dnovillo at redhat dot com, gcc-patches at gcc dot gnu dot org, amacleod at redhat dot com
- Date: Mon, 18 Oct 2004 18:11:21 -0400
- Subject: Re: Fix a tcb crash and a potential bug on mainline
- References: <firstname.lastname@example.org>
On Oct 18, 2004, at 5:03 PM, Steven Bosscher wrote:
So here is an interesting tree CFG cleanup bug seen on the t-c-branch,
but it may well be that it also exists on mainline (haven't tried it).
It does show up on the mainline via PR 17757 and the fortran test
emptyif.f90 and I tested this patch and it fixes the testcase in there