This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the GCC project.
Re: [PATCH] Fix PR middle-end/17813
- From: Eric Botcazou <ebotcazou at libertysurf dot fr>
- To: gcc-patches at gcc dot gnu dot org
- Cc: kenner at vlsi1 dot ultra dot nyu dot edu (Richard Kenner)
- Date: Mon, 18 Oct 2004 22:39:53 +0200
- Subject: Re: [PATCH] Fix PR middle-end/17813
- References: <10410181708.AA06150@vlsi1.ultra.nyu.edu>
> But that doesn't need an Ada-aware debugger! I use that all the time
> with non-Ada-aware debuggers. Just do
> define pn
> set pn($)
I obviously missed something. So the debug functions are exposed by the
front-end through a C interface? More generally, is a non-Ada-aware debugger
sufficient to debug the Ada part of the front-end?