This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the GCC project.
Re: [PATCH] Fix PR 17925, gotos locations do get locations on RTL
- From: Jeffrey A Law <law at redhat dot com>
- To: Andrew Pinski <pinskia at physics dot uc dot edu>
- Cc: GCC Patches <gcc-patches at gcc dot gnu dot org>
- Date: Mon, 18 Oct 2004 13:21:56 -0600
- Subject: Re: [PATCH] Fix PR 17925, gotos locations do get locations on RTL
- Organization: Red Hat, Inc
- References: <3E43B4B6-1B28-11D9-A42A-000A95D692F4@physics.uc.edu>
- Reply-to: law at redhat dot com
On Sun, 2004-10-10 at 19:52, Andrew Pinski wrote:
> The problem here is that we don't emit line notes for the locus for goto
> expressions in conditional expression. This patch fixes the problem and
> fixes the gocv regressions.
> OK? Bootstrapped and tested on powerpc-darwin with no regressions.
> Andrew Pinski
> * cfgexpand.c (expand_gimple_cond_expr): Emit line notes for next basic
> block if there is a goto with a locus.
This is fine. Please install.