This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the GCC project.
Re: Unreviewed patches - cleanup_tree_cfg related
- From: Jeffrey A Law <law at redhat dot com>
- To: Kazu Hirata <kazu at cs dot umass dot edu>
- Cc: gcc-patches at gcc dot gnu dot org
- Date: Mon, 18 Oct 2004 13:18:18 -0600
- Subject: Re: Unreviewed patches - cleanup_tree_cfg related
- Organization: Red Hat, Inc
- References: <email@example.com>
- Reply-to: law at redhat dot com
On Sat, 2004-10-16 at 08:56, Kazu Hirata wrote:
> Could somone review these please?
> [patch] tree-cfg.c: Clean up thread_jumps.
This is fine. Please don't forget to use "-p" when generating
diffs as it makes the diffs easier to read (it puts the affected
function name in the header of each diff chunk).
> [patch] tree-cfg.c: Speed up thread_jumps - Part 4
Patch to convert the goto to a do-while loop pre-approved.