This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the GCC project.
Re: [PATCH] Fix PR middle-end/17813
- From: kenner at vlsi1 dot ultra dot nyu dot edu (Richard Kenner)
- To: ebotcazou at libertysurf dot fr
- Cc: gcc-patches at gcc dot gnu dot org
- Date: Mon, 18 Oct 04 13:08:30 EDT
- Subject: Re: [PATCH] Fix PR middle-end/17813
Of course, but for debugging a miscompilation of the Ada scanner (e.g.
PR middle-end/18045), having "pn" at hand is almost required if you
are not familiar with the internal structure of the front-end
(e.g. how to walk the node hierarchy) like me.
But that doesn't need an Ada-aware debugger! I use that all the time
with non-Ada-aware debuggers. Just do