This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the GCC project.
Re: [PATCH] Fix --enable-intermodule with fortran
- From: Steven Bosscher <stevenb at suse dot de>
- To: Andrew Pinski <pinskia at physics dot uc dot edu>, "gcc-patches at gcc dot gnu dot org Patches" <gcc-patches at gcc dot gnu dot org>
- Cc: gfortran <fortran at gcc dot gnu dot org>
- Date: Sun, 17 Oct 2004 19:11:32 +0200
- Subject: Re: [PATCH] Fix --enable-intermodule with fortran
- Organization: SUSE Labs
- References: <60D99C1A-205D-11D9-85C8-000A95D692F4@physics.uc.edu>
On Sunday 17 October 2004 18:55, Andrew Pinski wrote:
> Basically the problem is that we are linking in tree-dfa.o when we don't
> really need to. This fixes by removing some old junk,
> which was not needed any more.
> OK? Built on powerpc-darwin with and without --enable-intermodule.
Yup, this is fine.